Useful minipapers for implementing circular horticulture
Tuesday 29 October 2019
The EIP-AGRI Focus Group – Circular horticulture published five minipapers that can help to realise a circular horticulture. One deals with the valorisation of biomass. The agricultural European Innovation Partnership (EIP-AGRI) was launched by the European Commission in 2012 and has as aim to foster competitive and sustainable farming and forestry that 'achieves more and better from less'.
Below you find the minipapers, by clicking on them you will find the content.
- Minipaper 1: Awareness raising and knowledge transfer
- Minipaper 2: Circularity and valorisation of biomass
- Minipaper 3: Clusters enhancing circular horticulture
- Minipaper 4: Monitoring and metrics to boost circularity
- Minipaper 5: Sustainability in circular horticulture
- Minipaper 6: Water use in greenhouse horticulture